[Sunhelp] How do I make permanent route settings?

Kalusniak, Jeff sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 2 15:05:22 CST 2000

oops, I read too fast.  I thought he was just looking to add a route.

Dale -

I solved my problem....for some reason, the card was missed on the first
reconfig boot.  I rebooted with the -v option and the second time around it
picked up my card.

I guess I never realized you could plumb an interface even though it hadn't
been detected at boot, etc.  So, I could ping it, but it wasn't functional.

All is well now.

Thanks