[Sunhelp] Ugh. Please read.

Christian Constantin constantin at fokus.gmd.de
Fri Mar 31 08:24:58 CST 2000

> I just got a FedEx overnighted letter from Sun's legal department; see the
> news section on the site for details.  needless to say, I may or may not
> decide to continue doing SunHELP if I cant post things that I obtain from
> public web sites without running it through someone for permission first...
>
> Oh, and they dont like my logo either.
>
> Bill
>
> --

I heard only today about the whole thing... (I've read it on the Register...)

I think YOUR SITE (www.sunhelp.org) is the coolest site about SUN hardware/software.
The SUN's site does not have a very good structure and is in general FULL OF
BLOATWARE and COMERCIALS...

This mailing list and the links on your site HAVE HELPED me to understand some
things about SUN's hardware architecture.

I think the guys at SUN are pissed off bec. on your site there there are revealed
lots of things about their hardware architectures; and they don't want people to get to know too much about that... ;-(
I think that SUN is going to become the second Microsoft company.
You've got me on your side... ;-)

Of course everything I have just said here is, as usual, my own point of view...

Bye now!
Cristian