[Sunhelp] securityfocus

Flynn, Harold M. III Flynnh at mont.disa.mil
Wed Mar 29 11:04:53 CST 2000

I believe this message was eaten a few weeks back when there were mail
problems on the list.

For those of you who haven't noticed, securityfocus.com has undergone a bit
of a facelift.  Additionally, there's now a Sun focus group, expressly for
Solaris of both arch's.

I wanted to mention that a few weeks ago when we were discussing starting a
security list, but at the time I was under NDA.  Now that the cat's out of
the bag, I'm happy to pass it on to you guys.

Cheers,
Hal

Hal Flynn, ICS Inc.     Senior Systems Analyst
Defense    Information  Systems   Agency
flynnh at mont.disa.mil    Commercial: 334-416-3233
DSN: 596-3233