[Sunhelp] Rack mount E3500

Hatle, Steven J. shatle at vue.com
Thu Mar 23 07:22:52 CST 2000

You're lucky. We put two E250's in a Compaq rack, and they stick out far
enough on the front that we can't get the door to close. Not a biggie, since
it features the Sun stuff right in front of the glass wall for our
"showroom" datacenter. The 4 Suns (2 E450s sit right next to the rack on the
floor) draw way more attention than all the Proliants behind smoked
Plexiglas! <grin>

Email:	ds at primenet.com
Web:	http://radsl-sullinger.phx.primenet.com/
"As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD"

SunHELP maillist  -  SunHELP at sunhelp.org