[Sunhelp] Rack mount E3500

Fuerst, Robert C. (Chris) robert.fuerst at sylvania.com
Thu Mar 23 04:09:21 CST 2000

Since I am only familiar with sparc 2's, 20's, Ultra 170's and Ultra II's,
cycle upgrades for the first two,
Why would you spend so much dollar on a "server" that costs that much?
For the processor speed? RAM? Storage? User load?
Seems like all this can be equaled or beat with a lot lower costs with a
Ultra II setup.
My upgraded Sparc20 is now a 300 cycle and that's basically a server and a
gateway.
Granted that is only for around 15 users......