[Sunhelp] Question about SS5

Fuerst, Robert C. (Chris) robert.fuerst at sylvania.com
Thu Mar 23 04:12:41 CST 2000

I think the first motherboard full duplex came with either the 20's or the
Ultra 170e's.
Cycle upgrades support full duplex I believe.   You might want to check if
your not sure exactly what you have.
The cheapest I found fast ethernet cards was around $500.  If someone knows
a cheaper supply please let me know.