[Sunhelp] Question about SS5

Scott Walker scott at zeroknowledge.com
Wed Mar 22 15:06:48 CST 2000

Is there a good source for info a SS5 I got? Mainly, does it support
Full Duplex networking, Mine seems to have a 170Mhz processor? I thought
the highest was 110Mhz, Info on Classic machines would also rock, like
do thet support full duplex ethernet?

--
Scott Walker			                Zero Knowledge Systems Inc.
scott at zeroknowledge.com			       http://www.zeroknowledge.com

Court Room Quotes

Q:  Do you know how far pregnant you are right now?