[Sunhelp] A message from Amazon.com about my new Wish List

Fuerst, Robert C. (Chris) robert.fuerst at sylvania.com
Sun Mar 19 06:39:20 CST 2000

As I sit here with my FREE Sun MS golf tee shirt on I am real surprised that
they can't come up with something for you.
Advertisements, software, hardware, ISP help, etc....
I use NT and Solaris and by far the Sun/Solaris is a better system.  Thanks
for all the help Bill (and others).
When I win the lottery I will send the whole dvd list.

Thanks again Bill,
1st

"One World, One Web, One Program" - Microsoft Promotional Ad