[Sunhelp] A message from Amazon.com about my new Wish List

Paul Khoury pkhoury3 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 19 06:09:43 CST 2000

On Sun, 19 Mar 2000 02:01:35 -0800 (PST), Frank Sommers wrote:

>I think it's a great idea, and this is the *least* one can do to
>appreciate Bill's work on the site and the mailing list. Heck, if you read
>this message, that means you must be relying on this list for some
>information... I'm surprised, though, that Sun is not more supportive of
>this site. What are they thinking?

I agree - you'd think they'd want to gain more market share.
And with older SPARCs getting cheaper, and the non-commercial Solaris 7
packages, you'd think they'd want people who can't afford new Ultras to
have access to this information.

>Anyways, thanks for making this web site and list available.

I agree also.

Oh, the things I have learned...  (and a lot, too...).

Thanks Bill.

Paul