[Sunhelp] Kernel variable?

Fuerst, Robert C. (Chris) robert.fuerst at sylvania.com
Wed Mar 15 06:21:59 CST 2000

Thanks - I see this says Java and Internet.
Is there any others that are specific to stand alone apps or is that all
included?
We use are Sparcs here for CADDS applications.  I use NT and the IT group
for Microsoft apps,
internet, e-mail, etc...  (I know, I know, no flames please - corporate
standards....)

Thanks for the info!!!!