[Sunhelp] Keyboard and Daemon

Ana Yuseepi anayuseepi at asia.com
Wed Mar 8 06:19:43 CST 2000

hello everyone,
i am running a process as daemon, such that everytime i boot into multiple user mode, the program would  already be running. Now, i can kill this program by doing:
# xxx -stop
and it would then be no where in sight in the ps list of processes.
but, after killing this process, an error for my keyboard occurs. i should type 2 keys and after typing the second key that's the time when the 2 characters would show up...

anyone knows whats causing this? I'd be very glad to hear from you.
-Ana : )
FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com
Sign up at http://www.mail.com?sr=mc.mk.mcm.tag001