[Sunhelp] THIS SUCKS!!!

bob i thomas iv01dl at mailcity.com
Mon Mar 6 12:58:39 CST 2000

--

On Mon, 6 Mar 2000 09:27:49    Alan Rubin wrote:
>well, you didn't want to do this, but i will mention it anyways. you can
>take out the prom chip, put it in backwards and turn on the power for 1
>second, and turn it off.  this will clear out the chip.  you can then put
>the chip back correctly, and the default settings should be restored.
>
>alan

amazingly it worked I have a picture, but now when I boot I get this strange message "IDPROM CHECKSUM incorrect"

can you tell me how to fix this or what I can atleast do to get rid of the anyoing message
                     thanks V01d
                       oh v-lad thanks you too

MailCity. Secure Email Anywhere, Anytime!
http://www.mailcity.com