[Sunhelp] Cannot start CDE - hangs at the welcome screen

Hoang, Tram (DIS) TramH at DIS.WA.GOV
Fri Mar 31 13:07:33 CST 2000

Hello!

Cannot start CDE - hangs at the welcome screen.  I have tried to
troubleshoot this problem with the procedures:  "Cleaning out the Tooltalk
databases."  I have also performed a patch backout on following patches:

105338-25
105669-10
105802-12

I have also tried to logon into open windows and also hangs at the welcome
screen.  In the .dt directory, date file, this message I receive:

dtsession:connection to server lost -existing

I am working on a firewall server-solaris 2.6.  Appreciate your assistance!