[Sunhelp] Anyone have Solaris Source Code?

Chris Albertson calbertson at logicon.com
Fri Jun 9 14:12:11 CDT 2000

I intend to get the source for Solaris but I don't have it yet.

So, if you have a copy could you tell me if the source to the
xview library (libxview.so) is included.  I suspect it would be as
xview is included in the binary Solaris CD.

I maintain a large xview application and have noticed that it runs
much better under Solaris than BSD or Linux.  I'd really like to
"diff" Sun's xview source with the source Sun released to the world
a number of years back.  I'd bet Sun has fixed many bugs.  I'd
be very happy to back port any fixes and publish the result.

Also could you check an see if xview comes under a more liberal
license than the rest of Solaris.  It may.  Sun gave away the
source the xview years ago.

Please cc me direct.

Thanks.

  Chris Albertson

  calbertson at logicon.com                  Voice: 626-351-0089  x17
  Logicon, Pasadena California            Fax:   626-351-0699