[Sunhelp] a vent about sun service

John Kennedy jkennedy at orent.com
Fri Jun 9 13:16:24 CDT 2000

Alex,
Wouldn't that be a better rant for the local company.  I have dealt
with FE's from 2 different companies over the last 3 years and have
found them to be very competent.  I would call Sun and let them know
how bad the local FE was.  If you don't tell them they can't fix the
problem.
John

On 6/9/00, 10:52:07 AM, "Alex Campoe" <campoe at usf.edu> wrote regarding
RE: [Sunhelp] a vent about sun service: