[Sunhelp] Problem with sparc 10 video

David Beaudoin beaudoin at firstinvestors.com
Wed Jun 7 18:09:22 CDT 2000

I have a sparc 10 running 2.5.1 which has stopped sending output to the monitor.
The power to the monitor is on (green LED), but the screen remains blank (even
after a reboot). I have verified the monitor is good and I have also tried using
a different slot for the video card (SunGX), as well as a different known good
video card (TurboxGX). Same result. The machine boots fine (I can telnet in from
the network) and there are no errors in /var/adm/messages or syslog. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Dave