[Sunhelp] U1 + UDWIS/S + Multipack

Xavier Mertens xavier at euro.net
Thu Jun 29 02:13:41 CDT 2000

Hi *,

I've a problem with a UDWIS/S. I just installed the controller in a U1
(running Solaris 2.6)

After checking the SUNsolve archive, I've found some interesting links:

http://sunsolve.Sun.COM/private-cgi/retrieve.pl?doc=bug%2Fkernel%2Fdriver%2F4086631&zone_32=UDWIS

http://sunsolve.Sun.COM/private-cgi/retrieve.pl?doc=fpatches%2F105181&zone_32=UDWIS

http://sunsolve.Sun.COM/private-cgi/retrieve.pl?doc=fpatches%2F105600&zone_32=UDWIS

I installed the patches 105181-21 and 105600-19.

The system boots with the UDWIS. If I connected a multipack to the controller,
the system hangs at boot! Any idea????

Xavier Mertens,         .  .   EuroNet Internet  "Contrary to popular belief,
NOC Manager          .      *  a subsidiary of    Unix is userfriendly. It
XM3-RIPE XM1-6BONE  .          France Telecom     just happens to be selective
                                                  about who it makes friends
                                                  with."