[Sunhelp] Re: SunHELP digest, Vol 1 #455 - 14 msgs

Earl Baugh earl at baugh.org
Fri Jun 30 21:46:41 CDT 2000

The trick isn't the 2.25 nor the 2.22, it's the ROSS Prom.
I've actually seen SS10's full the the gills with 32meg SIMMs,
but the tech's I was talking to said they've only made it
work by using ROSS Prom's.  That's the magic trick.

Earl
(I'll have to check but I made a post to the sunrescue list
not too long ago with the revision of the ROSS prom....and
sorry, I don't know where to get one from...I'd have gotten
one myself if I did...)