[Sunhelp] New Mailing List Announcement

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Jan 25 15:36:21 CST 2000

As an offshoot of the Sun Rescue list, I've created "packrats", a mailing
list for discussions about rescuing/collecting NON-Sun equipment and
hardware in general.  (HP, SGI, etc.  Anything goes).

  packrats at sunhelp.org

You can subscribe / unsubscribe at that URL as well.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

Bill

--
|Bill Bradford          | mrbill at pdp11.org     | mrbill at mrbill.net    |