[Sunhelp] RE: Monitoring Telnet sessions

Dennis L. Lund dllund at hermes.nextel.com
Tue Jan 25 12:41:11 CST 2000

grep for rlogin, telnet, finger, etc... in the /var/log/syslog file.  this
is were that information is logged.  I wrote some scripts at Boeing that
do this as well as look at "last" and e-mails me a report on what activity
has been taking place over the last week.

Dennis L. Lund
Sun System Administrator
Nextel, Host Systems Technical Support
(678)291-3519  i(678)300-6071 p(888)640-8265
e-mail: dllund at hermes.nextel.com

Message: 10