[Sunhelp] NIS

Jarrett Carver solarboyz1 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 24 09:09:44 CST 2000

In the format menu do an analyz -> read. This may find the defective block
and then you can repair it, as well as any other blocks that may be
defective.

gold:/#sys-unconfig
Warning - this will unconfig - blah blah - continue - yes
sys-unconfig: failue :cannot open logfile
gold:/#

	Seems like there should be some way to get to this disk.

	When I go to the format menu - repair
	Enter absolute block number of defect:
	Should this be the 3435552 that I get from the error on startup?
	Requested block = 3435552?

	Thanks