[Sunhelp] Sun SparcPrinter 2

Fuerst, Robert C. (Chris) robert.fuerst at sylvania.com
Fri Jan 14 05:07:00 CST 2000

Yes - just chucked it about two months ago because I couldn't get it to work
even AFTER loading NewsPrint.  I have the CD rom version which includes docs
but just could not make it work.  There is a button "hidden" in the
faceplate and if you hold that while turning it on you will get a test
print.  At least you can find out if the hardware is working.

1st