[Sunhelp] Sun SparcPrinter 2

Richard Hogg Richard.Hogg at compelsolve.co.uk
Fri Jan 14 04:58:23 CST 2000

NewsPrint is a similar thing to PostScript but is not really a supported
product anymore, I would hazard a guess about it not being supported on
UltraLinux.

Richard Hogg
Pre Sales Consultant - SUN Division
Compelsolve - Part of the Compel Group
Solutions & Technology Integration Services for Enterprise Computing
Tel     : 01506 416911
Fax     : 01506 416933
Mobile  : 07771  866517
email   :richard.hogg at compelsolve.co.uk