[Sunhelp] hosed up root login... HELP!

ds ds at primenet.com
Mon Feb 14 21:37:05 CST 2000

One of our Admin's just built his new Ultra 5.  After he was done, he
wanted to change the Root shell to Korn.  In doing so, he changed the
correct shell name in the passwd file, yet he forgot to change to path
to the shell.

Now when he log's in, it boots him out and he had already created his
own user account with sysadmin priv., yet we think he is back to
re-installing the OS to get back in.

We tried booting to single user via the CD and still couldn't get in.

Anyone have any idea on what we can do to get back in?

Thanks

Sorry if this question is a RTFM, but I haven't had much time to look
into it.

Dean Sullinger
ds at primeent.com