[Sunhelp] Netscape Mail Svr on Solaris vs MS Exchange on Inte l

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Tue Feb 8 17:44:08 CST 2000

It doesn't have much to do with the server, but the integration with the
mail client.  The palm software works REALLY well with Outlook 98 and 2000.
The reason that it works so well is because of the mapping between
applications on the palm pilot and the folders in outlook work well.   The
only reason that Exchange matters is that it's designed with Outlook as a
client, and thus keeps all of it's information on the server.  I would think
that you could achieve similar things with the Netscape solution, with a
little bit of research.  This isn't totally clear, sorry, the boss is trying
to talk to me...  Let me know if I can provide more details or clarify this.
	Greg