[Sunhelp] Netscape Mail Svr on Solaris vs MS Exchange on Intel

Tom Jones tjones at statesman.com
Tue Feb 8 17:18:29 CST 2000

Help!

We have Netscape Mail, Calendar, and LDAP running on an Ultra1 with Solaris2.6.  Upper level management
is being told they should consider MS Exchange on NT, due to some executives complaining about PalmPilot
connectivity/syncing (not sure here).

I desperately want to keep the Solaris/Netscape solution that we already own and maintain with minimal effort!

Does anyone have any information (links, whitepapers, experiences) that they could share so I can keep
things were they are.  I know the typical stability and scalability issues of Sun and Solaris vs NT and Intel.

Thanks!
Tom Jones