[Sunhelp] RS232 to tcp/ip

Fuerst, Robert C. (Chris) robert.fuerst at sylvania.com
Tue Feb 8 05:14:13 CST 2000

No - I am looking to actually change it from 232 to tcp/ip, and back.  I
have considered radio modems.
I am presently looking at Greco for what I believe is called DNC, DNS
software and machine tool interfaces.
These are some pages of what I am kind of looking for.
http://www.lucidata.com/protocol.htm <http://www.lucidata.com/protocol.htm>

http://www.grecosystems.com/products/emtic.html
<http://www.grecosystems.com/products/emtic.html>

Thanks for the help,