[Sunhelp] ZIP drive connected to Sun ?

Steffen Grunewald steffen at gfz-potsdam.de
Thu Feb 3 07:10:08 CST 2000

I'd like to connect a ZIP250 drive to a Sun Sparcstation.

The problem is that I have to create a "hybridized" boot sector for
both SunOS and DOS. Unfortunately, the DOS partition is the 4th,
which conflicts with Suns disklabel magic number.

Who has done that before and would like to share some ideas ?

TIA, Steffen
--
Steffen Grunewald = steffen(at)gfz-potsdam.de = fax +49-331-288-1266
+ steffen.grunewald(at)gmx.de, (without subject) 9311356(at)scall.de