[Sunhelp] /etc/hosts.le0 lost

Gang Ren gangren at scripps.edu
Tue Feb 29 19:50:32 CST 2000

Hello, Will and friends,

Thanks alot for reply my email about my question.

I did try to boot -sa from ok prompt. The question is that
when it start to run "rc" file. The "rc" file need "hostname.le0". The it
try to search and search endless. If I can break "rc" then I can rename
"hostname.le0"

Could you tell me how to break "rc" processing during booting?

Thanks again.

Best regards,

| REN,'Gary' Gang, Ph.D.,                                         |
| Department of Cell Biology #MB21 Email: gangren at scripps.edu     |
| The Scripps Research Institute   Tel  : (858) 784 9815 (O)	  |
| 10550 N. Torrey Pines Road       Fax  : (858) 784 9927	  |
| La Jolla, CA 92037, USA          leonardo.scripps.edu/~gangren  |