[Sunhelp] PcNetlink

Magnus Abrante magnus.abrante at sweden.sun.com
Thu Aug 17 02:37:44 CDT 2000

Humm, i have to correct you there, if you go to the PC netlink page and
click "faq" the 5:th question is: "What releases of the Solaris Operating
Environment does Solaris PC NetLink software support?". And it will tell
you that 2.6 -> 8 are the supported OS for Netlink 1.2 :)

best regards,

        //Magnus Abrante
/* This is my opinion and not the one of my empolyer */