[Sunhelp] RE: SunHELP digest, Vol 1 #506 - 17 msgs

Tom Borton tborton at usa.net
Wed Aug 9 13:26:28 CDT 2000

Dan,

I had a similar problem installing RH 6.2 on a SS2.  The problem I had was in the package that includes Anaconda (I think...I can't find my notes off hand).  I don't remember exactly what package it was in, but I had the same problem with the machine hanging.  If you install using the text-mode rather than the GUI, you can see the console window with the error.  I had to de-select the package with Anaconda and re-install.

Tom Borton