[Sunhelp] [bryanf at samurai.com: Solaris upgrade, tapes hold less]

Tom Jones tjones at statesman.com
Tue Nov 30 08:48:55 CST 1999

I used to subscribe to a Networker mailing list.  Here's some info on the
list from Legato's website:

Legato NetWorker User's Mail List (mail list: networker)

The Legato NetWorker User's Mail List is managed by the MajorDomo mailing
list software. To subscribe send e-mail to majordomo at meitca.com and type the
words "subscribe networker" on the first line in the body of the message.
You will be added to the mail list and sent periodic copies automatically.
If you need additional information, send a message to majordomo at meitca.com
and type the "help" in the body of the message. Reto Lichtensteiger owns the
Legato NetWorker list.

NOTE: Legato does not sponsor or endorse these lists, nor make any claims as
to the accuracy of the content therein. Information is provided primarily by
Legato NetWorker users. Legato does informally monitor and occasionally
respond to these lists, but does not guarantee them as a form of service.

You may want to repost your questions to that list....

Tom Jones