[Sunhelp] ld.so.1: wmmon: fatal: libXpm.so.4.8 Problem

Luke Holton lholton at desertsky.com
Sun Nov 28 15:06:53 CST 1999

Bryan,

>RE:
> First question - are you sure you're running the right wmmon?  If it's
in
> the current directory, try ./wmmon to ensure you're not trying to run
one
> somewhere else in your path.

Thanks a lot for so quickly pointing out my oversight.  I had a copy of
the app in the my /usr/local/bin directory which was the one that was
actually failing on launch. When I replaced it with a correctly compiled
version it worked fine.

Regards,

Luke Holton

Tel: (602) 279-4600
Fax: (602) 279-4768
Desert Sky Software: www.desertsky.com
    Specializing in the Development and Hosting of
    Full Featured Web Applications.