[Sunhelp] SGML tools on Solaris7 or non-GNUified Solaris

Wes Hofmann whofmann at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 22:07:16 CST 1999

> > I think I'm going to drag this out a little more, just to
> see how much
> > education I can get.  :)
>
> I'll give it one more shot, but this type of thing tires me
> out quickly.
> Then again, hopefully this crowd will be a little more
> attentive than the
> typical Usenet groupies.

Trust me, you'll find that most of us are probably just a wee bit more
attentive. :)  Seriously, I love hearing in-depth explanations like the one
in your emails on this subject.  I would very much like finding a mailing
list that has nothing but highly learned people (like yourself) debating
topics like this back and forth--what an ideal setting to learn so much!
Thank you for going to the time and trouble to write the replies that you
have and please know that they are indeed greatly appreciated and do not
fall upon deaf ears. :)

Sincerely,
Wes Hofmmann