[Sunhelp] [off-topic] Wanted: scanners

Brian Pavane bpavane at liii.com
Mon Nov 22 10:08:22 CST 1999

Bill,

Being that I've got the A/C adapter and extra antenna and all, how does
$60 + shipping sound?  I can get this shipped out to you overnight via
Fedex tommorow, if you want to give me a CC to put on the fedex
airbill.  As for the payment for the scanner, I'd trust you to send me a
check.  Let me know what you want to do.

Feel free to give me a call 516.468.3763 x8422.