[Sunhelp] [off-topic] Wanted: scanners

Dimitris S. Tsifakis dimitris at tsifakis.neuron.gr
Sun Nov 21 11:57:21 CST 1999

Hello!

73 de sv1det! :)

By the way, since I am planning to buy a notebook (x86, SPARCbooks
are so rare and expensive!) I would like to hear from all of you that
have attempted to install Solaris on your notebooks. I would love
to find something with supported audio and video.. Please let me
know what notebooks do not work well too, so I can avoid buying them.

Thanx,
dimitris

--
 ( | )  Dimitris S. Tsifakis <sv1det at freemail.gr>