[Sunhelp] invalid keyboard when booting

Jean-Marc Beaudoin jmb at merlin.vipxlnet.com
Mon Nov 15 08:16:29 CST 1999

Thank you for your reply,

Actually what I want to do is to disable the keyboard, graphic card and
monitor configuration script from running when the Solaris 7 machine boots.

I think, if I rename the script by simply adding an extension to it that
would do the job.

We use switchbox to share a keyboard, mouse and monitor with multiple
machines this is why it has problem to see the keyboard.

In the BIOS/CMOS keyboard verifications is disable.

Regards,