[Sunhelp] PCI Ethernet card.

Wes Hofmann whofmann at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 04:23:04 CST 1999

Could you tell me where to start on finding info that
I would need to write a driver?  It looks like Imight
have to write a solaris driver for a wireless pcmcia
ethernet card for my sparcbook.  Unfortunately, I'm
not all tha tfamiliar with the sparc architecture or
the kernel.  I've done some kernel driver work with
linux on the pc and I figure it can't be THAT much
different.  Any info on solaris driver writing you can
give me would be most appreciated.  Thanks!

Wes Hofmann

=====