[Sunhelp] CDP1790 display - adjustment?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Nov 3 23:17:42 CST 1999

On Wed, Nov 03, 1999 at 04:39:52PM -0600, Jonathan Eisch wrote:
> Makes me like the cute litte remotes that came with my sun 20" heads.

Dont make me kick you - i've got a GDM20D10 with remote, sitting here taunting
me with a blank screen until I get the "PGX32 Composite Video Adapter" that
I had to order from Sun last night, for $40. 8-(  Their web page said it
would take 4 days to get the part, then who knows how long to ship it...

Anybody out there got a #130-4195-01 that they might have gotten with their
PGX32 and arent using, and would be willing to overnight to to me if I
pay the cost of shipping?  heh.. I WANT TO USE THIS MONITOR....

Said adapter has DB15M on one end, and 13W3F on the other.
I've got a 530-2357 (13w3f to HD15m) sun adapter here, but its not the
"composite adapter" one.  (mine only works with 1996-and-newer monitors).

*sigh*

--
Bill Bradford   *   mrbill at mrbill.net    /   http://www.mrbill.net
                    mrbill at sunhelp.org   /   http://www.sunhelp.org