[Sunhelp] Need opinion: frames on the web site

Michael C. Vergallen mvergall at double-barrel.be
Tue May 25 14:49:22 CDT 1999

Okey bill,
One thing to watch out for when using frames is to keep a non-frame
version available for your users... because some browsers don't use or
like frames thus making your site a nightmare for those users. So I would
say unless you can keep both versions of your site current don't implement
a frames only site.

Michael
---
Michael C. Vergallen A.k.A. Mad Mike,
Sportstraat 28			http://www.double-barrel.be/mvergall/
B 9000 Gent			ftp://ftp.double-barrel.be/pub/linux/
Belgium				tel : 32-9-2227764 Fax : 32-9-2224976