[Sunhelp] vfstab

Kristoffer Fagerlund muay at hem.passagen.se
Tue Jun 8 21:04:18 CDT 1999

 I just installed solaris (x86)on my PPro, I have never used a unix system before.
Formated a hd and managed to mount it. then I was told that I should add it
in the vfstab file .. so I did via vi .. but somehow I managed to delete a line there.
so now I cant start Solaris ... coz I detects that there is one line missing ...

and I forogt to make a backup ofcourse ...

what can I do besides reinstall the OS again ...

MvH
/Kristoffer

* Origin: Fagerlund Consulting
          Kristoffer Fagerlund
          Muay at hem.passagen.se
          Tel: +46 (0)70 3054210

--- Dont waste your computers idle time!
     << http://www.distributed.net >>