[Sunhelp] moving external disk pack

Marcus.Nand at wdr.com Marcus.Nand at wdr.com
Sun Aug 22 18:19:15 CDT 1999

     Does probe-scsi from boot prom list the disk.

     try

     OK > probe-scsi

     if this does not list the disk than there is a connection problem. -
     check cables ...scsi id ...

     Marcus

Subject: RE: [Sunhelp] moving external disk pack
Author:  Gang.He-W1268C (Gang_He-W1268C at email.mot.com) at unix,mime
Date:    21/8/99 4:30

Hi,

I have the same project.

The problem is I could not see my external disk after I boot -r.
When I use format utility, I see only internal drive.
Any advice?

Gang