[Sunhelp] Reconfigure networking on Solaris 7?

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Mon Aug 16 17:43:29 CDT 1999

Can anybody tell me briefly how to get Solaris 7 to accept new network
settings on bootup, or how to create two network (profiles) with different
IP/hostname/subnet/dns?  I've been poking around on some of the links from
sunhelp.org, but I haven't found it yet.  I'd like to have two sets of
config files, or at least have a way to tell it to ask for config when I
boot.  Using ifconfig is a bit of a pain.  Thanks,
	Greg