[Sunhelp] Sparc and SCSI

mike mangino mangino at cis.ohio-state.edu
Wed Aug 4 10:39:53 CDT 1999

I bought an earlier in the year and I would like to add a scsi card to it. I bought a tekram 390f which is based on the symbios chip, but that one is different enough where the drivers don't work. I also have an adaptec 2940A. Is that card supported? If so, what driver to I load?

If neither of these cards are supported, can someone point me to an inexpensive scsi card that is supported (including url for purchase if possible)

Thanks a lot.

--
Mike Mangino                   Senior Programmer/Analyst
mangino at cis.ohio-state.edu     manginom at oclc.org
Home: (614) 326-2278           Work: (614) 764-6280