[SPARCbook] Voyager IIi OS Question

sunder sunder at sunder.net
Sat Aug 8 13:04:00 CDT 2009

Gary Borgen Old wrote:
> Has anyone successfully installed Solaris 9, 10 or OpenBSD on a
> Tadpole Voyager IIi?  I have the later version of the Voyager with
> built in Raptor video.

Mine has video on a PCI card.  I've managed to install Solaris 10 on it,
which works just fine, but only if you do not plug anything into the
PS/2 keyboard port - if you use the PS/2 ports, the OS will panic on
start up saying it doesn't know what to do with the PS/2 keyboard interface.

So far video and everything else has worked just fine.  I believe I used
Solaris 2008.05 on this, though later versions may work too.