[SPARCbook] Powerlite Hardware Reference Manual Available

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Fri Oct 8 12:03:12 CDT 2004

On Friday, October 8, 2004, at 11:57 AM, Borgen_Gary wrote:

> Mike,
> I guess thanks go out to you and Tadpole.  Are you working with
> Kristina at
> Tadpole?

She was kind enough to ship me a complete Powerlite Reference binder as
well as an Inverter which I found out later I didn't need.  In return
I'm scanning and converting the manual as time permits.

Though I have doubts as to if the Solaris 1.1, etc. sections are worth
scanning.  ;-)

And no, I don't work for Tadpole.

Mike
----
"I think we used too much!" - Chris Knight