[SPARCbook] Ultrabook I reflashing OBP questions

Joseph Spainhour spainhou at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 17 13:30:08 CST 2004

I can not remember if my 6gb disk worked or not after the flash. I think it
still will, but I am not sure. As for gotchas during the flash, make sure
you are plugged into the wall. You can run the flash from 2.6 just download
the package from tadpole for version 2.6. If you do not like it, you can
always go back. Just make a backup of your existing OBP.

Joseph