[SPARCbook] [benson.liu at naturetechws.com: SORRY!!------Re: Complaint (your bloody spam)]

Len Rose len at netsys.com
Tue Jan 21 05:51:48 CST 2003

----- Forwarded message from "Benson L." <benson.liu at naturetechws.com> -----

From: "Benson L." <benson.liu at naturetechws.com>
To: "Len Rose" <len at netsys.com>
Subject: SORRY!!------Re: Complaint (your bloody spam)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 19:51:50 +0800

Dear Len,

As I announce in every mail I sent yesterday, I apologize first if I give
them any trouble.  And I am very sorry to you as well if I bring you any
trouble.

What I am trying to do is increase the awareness of my products, I do not
meant to invent the privacy of anybody.  And I stop sending any mail today.
If you keep on getting any complaint letter, please forward my apology
letter to them, thanks!!

Benson Liu