[SPARCbook] Attn: Rich Kulawiec

Rich Kulawiec rsk at gsp.org
Mon Jan 20 17:12:54 CST 2003

On Mon, Jan 20, 2003 at 05:05:56PM -0500, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> Rich, I tried to respond to your email earlier today, but got the
> following.

> <<< 550 5.0.0 Access denied - ruleset-domains
> 554 <rsk at gsp.org>... Service unavailable
>
> Are you interested in the response?

0. Yes.

1. Well, if I have annoyed you or anyone else today, I just paid for
it with an hour of cold-sweat panic.  "k-huhn.com" is not only not
listed in my domain denial database, it has never been listed (nor is
there the slightest reason for it to be).  So following some furious
"OhMyGodIHorkedSendmailOhNoOhNoNoNONOOOOOO" on four different mail servers,
I found out the problem: it's not you.  It's siteprotect.com whom you
are apparently getting your mail through (and thus sending mail from).

2. You can see what I mean by "problem" by perusing some of the
616 hits here:

	http://groups.google.com/groups?q=siteprotect.com+group:news.admin.net-abuse.*&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&sa=G&scoring=d

3. I'll send you another address (which you should be able to
reach) momentarily.

4. I apologize for the inconvenience: it wasn't intentional.

---Rsk