[SPARCbook] Powerlites and epsons, oh my!

Erek Dyskant erek at nbtsc.org
Sat Feb 8 19:15:00 CST 2003

Hi-
	I am pretty sure that Digikey (www.digikey.com) part number
T824-P5P-ND will do the job.  The only thing that I am not sure
about is the diameter of the connector, however those connectors
are pretty standard parts so the worst-case scenario is that you
would have to splice on a different plug.
	My Powerlite 110P uses a standard barrel-type plug with a positive in
the center.

					Regards,
					Erek